This E-portfolio shows my learning step by step through out the year I will show you how my learning is going.
Popular Posts
-
I used to think that we had only fought in three wars. Now I know that we have fought in heaps of wars. Some that have lasted over forty yea...
-
My learning intention is to think about what I read. I am proud of this because I am one step closer to be able to read between the li...
-
My achievement is passing 2 things on my numeracy passport. I am proud because I have worked hard to pass these things.
Tuesday, 10 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your map clearly identifies the critical areas of Christchurch. Although I think you have west and east mixed up on your map. Something to work on for next time is to make sure the audience gets to see all of the item of learning you are talking about. We only got to see half the poster.
ReplyDeleteMr Ladbrook